Form 888 witness example
Download statutory declaration by a supporting witness for partner or prospective marriage visa application
Our example document is designed for applicants who need someone to act as their supporting witness when applying for a partner or prospective marriage visa. With detailed examples, your statement looks well considered and legitimate, so your partner feels confident in submitting their application.
Accurate statements from supporting witnesses are important for visa applications and reassures officials that the relationship has been legitimated with proof such as dates, facts, and stories. Our example shows your witness how to write the story of your relationship, ensuring credibility for obtaining a visa. With comments on each section, the document guides you on how to write statements testifying to a genuine relationship. Form 888 gives you multiple opportunities to prove that you are supportive of one another.
The example will include:
- Personal information
- Statement of how you know the applicants using timeframes and specific events.
- Your beliefs in the relationship allow you to express why you believe it is genuine
- Other supportive matters allow you to provide further information in support of the relationship
- format: PDF
- size: 4.5Mb
Tip: You can use this example for the following visa application:
- Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)
- Partner temporary visa (subclass 820)
- Partner permanent visa (subclass 801)
- Partner temporary visa (subclass 309)
- Partner permanent visa (subclass 100)
Help your witness to write compelling evidence to support your case.