From 9 August 2021, VETASSESS will provide new fillable forms for applicants in some professional occupations for skills assessment for immigration to Australia, enabling them to present their portfolio of work in an easier and more concise way.
Applicants in the following occupations will download and fill in the editable form, then log on to the online application portal to upload it as part of the documentation requirements.
The forms will be used to support Skills Assessment applications in these occupations:
- Conference and Event Organiser
- ICT Sales Professionals
- ICT Account Manager
- ICT Business Development Manager
- ICT Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Representatives
- Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
- Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products)
- Technical Sales Representative nec
- Farmers and farm-related occupations
Designers and Draftspersons, can provide a link to their portfolio or upload samples of their design work.