- Providing all necessary documents in support of your visa application;
- Providing documentary evidence of financial capacity to cover training and residence in Australia;
- Providing documentary evidence of English language knowledge at the level necessary for training;
- The genuine need for education in Australia;
- Arranging mandatory medical insurance for the entire period of training.
Student visa — subclass 500This visa has seven sectors (streams):
- Schools Sector;
- ELICOS Sector — English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students;
- Vocational Education and Training Sector;
- Higher Education Sector —lets you study in Australia if your main course of study is one of the following:
- a bachelor or associate degree;
- a graduate certificate or graduate diploma;
- a masters degree by coursework;
- a higher education diploma or advanced diploma;
- Postgraduate Research Sector;
- Non-Award Sector;
- AusAID or Defense Sponsored Sector — for students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) or Department of Defence to undertake a full-time course of study or training in Australia
Student Guardian visa — subclass 590—if you have to come to Australia to provide care to a student under 18 years.
Training visa — subclass 407—for training opportunities that allow you to take part in structured workplace-based training.
Temporary Graduate visa — subclass 485— for students who have finished your studies and wish to work in Australia temporarily, you may be eligible for the post-study work visa. All fees are in Australian dollars and are for my professional immigration services only. Any disbursements or miscellaneous expenses incurred that are associated with the migration process (e.g. visa application charges, translation costs, etc.) are not included. For those who are interested, the range of average fees for professional services, charged by registered migration agents is available on the MARA web site. Please note these fees do not include visa application charges payable to the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) and cover only visa application-related services. In the case of selecting a Licensed Australian Migration Agent, you are primarily guided by the question of the cost of services, I will match or better any genuine offer made to you in writing by another migration agent, provided that it does not contradict the legislation of Australia. Professional immigration service fees for Student visas are varied depending on the readiness of the documents and number of the applicants. On average: Student visa — subclass 500 — AU$8500; Student Guardian visa — subclass 590 — AU$8500; Training visa — subclass 407 — AU$8500; Temporary Graduate visa —subclass 485 — AU$8500; Each dependent child of a school-age — AU$650; Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) letter — AU$1,200.
Immigration Services for Student visas include:
- Planning and full support of your entire immigration process from start to finish, taking into account all your circumstances;
- Comprehensive ongoing and personalized advice, provision of information, and documentation on all aspects of the immigration case;
- Assistance with preparation of all necessary documents;
- Certification of copies of documents, subject to the inspection of the originals by the Registered Migration Agent;
- Preparation and submission of a visa application to the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) on behalf of the client and ongoing representation of interests of the client there;
- Payment of all visa application fees and charges on behalf of the client;
- Post-immigration advice to the client regarding moving to Australia, employment, housing search, opening bank accounts, obtaining medical insurance, registration with Medicare and Centrelink, obtaining Tax Identification Number, placement of children to schools or Daycare & Kindergarten.
Additional services for the Student visasProvided for an extra charge or by third parties include:
- Translation of the documents by a NAATI accredited translator. It is possible to use alternatives to the NAATI translations as long as they are accordingly certified. Though such translations may not be accepted by the Australian Post Office when applying for the Australian Passport. Please discuss fees for the translations directly with NAATI accredited translators. An average cost of all translations required for a visa application ranges between AU$200.00 to AU$1,500.00.
- Comprehensive submissions writing for extremely complex cases.
Australian Registered Migration Agent