Score twice, scrutinize thoroughly hundred times … before you cut once.
If you are considering investing your assets with a view to obtaining an Australian Permanent Residency visa, regardless of whether it is a business visa or a sponsored working visa, you will need qualified advice and practical support on how to organize and conduct business, as well as comprehensive information you can to assess your options and make sound decisions. It is not enough just to get a permanent residence visa, you need at least to save money invested in the business in Australia, and ideally multiply them.
We will be happy to assist you in the framework of information and consulting services on taxation, accounting, lending, legal protection, enterprise development, business planning, advanced training and training for starting and developing business in order to achieve successful immigration to Australia:
- Assistance with choosing the most optimal and efficient business structure of doing business in Australia that suits your needs in terms of the current immigration legislation of Australia.
- Assistance with registration of business structure with the country’s appropriate legal authority
- Assistance with selection of the best options for renting office and industrial premises.
- Advising on obtaining state support (in the framework of federal and regional entrepreneurship support programs in Australia).
- Advising and assisting in the preparation of documentation for participation in contests, grants, subsidies and aid from the Australian Government.
- Prompt information on all ongoing regional and federal entrepreneurship support programs (grants, compensations, subsidies, project financing, etc.).
- Consultation and support of the process of obtaining of necessary licenses and accreditation in the authorized state, municipal and public bodies of Australia.
- Development of business plans and feasibility studies for entrepreneurial projects (including the development of business plans and feasibility studies for investment projects of varying complexity).
- Prompt information about tenders and competitions for the purchase of goods and services conducted at the municipal, regional and federal levels in Australia.
- Advising on the protection of intellectual property, and ways of attracting investments in Australia.
- External management, accounting and tax accounting services.
- Mail-secretarial and dispatching services.
- Conducting training programs and seminars.
- Organization of participation in exhibitions, forums, conferences and business events held in Australia.
- Informing about ongoing and future profile of events in Australia.
- Communication with specialized organizations and bodies in Australia.
- Consulting services and promotion of products to the Australian market, including marketing, advertising and exhibition activities.
- Consulting services and assistance in establishing innovation connections and collaboration opportunities in science and innovation to find the expertise to support your business.