Immigration SA has published a midlle of the financial year review of its State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL) and the Supplementary Skilled List (SSL). Changes will take effect on the afternoon of 11 February 2019.
- Three occupations have been added to the SNOL and stay there until 30 June 2019
- Twelve SNOL occupations have had the special conditions status removed
- Three SSL occupations have had offshore applicant restrictions lifted
- Three occupations have had English level changes
- Four teaching occupations have had offshore applicant provisional 489 requirements imposed
- Hairdressing occupation – the requirement that if an onshore qualification was obtained for this occupation, that the qualification was gained in SA has been removed